Ask the seller of Bluebell Road, Walton Cardiff a question
When you have registered/logged in a new window will appear where you can submit your question
COMING SOON JUNE 2018- Brand new SHARED OWNERSHIP 3 bed house situated at the Wheatpieces, Walton Cardiff, Tewkesbury development. The property comprises of kitchen, lounge, downstairs WC, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and rear garden, parking and garden Shares from 40%
40% = £94,000 plus Monthly rent of £323.13and £5 service charge
50% = £117,500 Plus monthly rent of £269.28 and £5 service charge
75% = £175,500 plus monthly rent of £136.35 and £5 service charge
COMING SOON SPRING 2018 - Brand new SHARED OWNERSHIP 2 bed terrace house situated at the Wheatpieces ,Walton Cardiff, Tewkesbury development. The property comprises of kitchen, lounge, downstairs WC, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and rear garden, parking and garden
The photographs shown are artists impressions and may not represent the actual style or finishing of this plot.
This is a Shared Ownership property being sold for £94,000, 40% share of the full market value of £235,000. The rent charge on the remaining 60% will be £323.13. There will also be a monthly service charge of £5.00
Available June 2018
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A LOCAL CONNECTION TO TEWKESBURY AND REGISTER ON www.helptobuysouth.co.uk
All measurements are approximate. We have not checked the serviceability of any appliances, fixtures or utilities (i.e. water, electricity, gas) which may be included in the sale. We cannot guarantee building regulations or planning permission has been approved and all prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves on these points prior to entering into a contract. Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.