Ask the seller of Honeysuckle Crescent, Walton Cardiff a question
When you have registered/logged in a new window will appear where you can submit your question
Brand new SHARED OWNERSHIP 3 bed house situated at the Wheatpieces, Walton Cardiff, Tewkesbury development. The property comprises of kitchen, lounge, downstairs WC, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and rear garden, parking and garden
COMING SOON SPRING 2018 - Brand new SHARED OWNERSHIP 3 bed terrace house situated at the Wheatpieces ,Walton Cardiff, Tewkesbury development. The property comprises of kitchen, lounge, downstairs WC, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and rear garden, parking and garden
Doors to kitchen, cloakroom and lounge
Window to front, a range of fitted wall and base units, worktops, sink unit with mixer tap. Space for fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Window and single to rear garden, storage cupboard
WC and wash hand basin
Doors to both bedrooms and bathroom
Two windows to front and storage cupboard
Window to rear
Obscure window to rear, white wash hand basin, bath with shower over bath, heated towel rail, laminate floor
Garden to the rear with access, flower border to front
This is a Shared Ownership property being sold for £94,000, 40% share of the full market value of £235,000. The rent charge on the remaining 60% will be £206.13. There will also be a monthly service charge of £5.00 and £5.00 insurance
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A LOCAL CONNECTION TO TEWKESBURY AND REGISTER ON www.helptobuysouth.co.uk
The photographs shown are artists impressions and may not represent the actual style or finishing of this plot.
All measurements are approximate. We have not checked the serviceability of any appliances, fixtures or utilities (i.e. water, electricity, gas) which may be included in the sale. We cannot guarantee building regulations or planning permission has been approved and all prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves on these points prior to entering into a contract. Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.