Sold Subject to Contract

Linton Wood Meadow, Gorsley, Ross-On-Wye

£64,500

A 2 bedroom semi-detached shared ownership house situated in Gorsley. The property comprises of two bedrooms, bathroom with shower over bath, lounge, kitchen and cloakroom. Outside, the property has rear,front and side gardens and sheds.

This is a Shared Ownership property, with 30% being sold ( full market price £215,000). The rent charge on the remaining 70% will be £308.14 pcm. There will also be a monthly service charge and a monthly buildings insurance charge of £15.53pcm

To be considered for this property you must
•Must have a local connection to Gorsley
•Have a household income of under £80,000

Applicants need to register with Help to Buy Midlands
https://www.helptobuymidlands.co.uk/user/

A 2 bedroom semi-detached shared ownership house situated in Gorsley. The property comprises of two bedrooms, bathroom with shower over bath, lounge, kitchen and cloakroom. Outside, the property has rear,front and side gardens and sheds.

Ground floor

Entrance Hall

Doors to kitchen, lounge, cloakroom and stair to first floor

Kitchen (2.7 x 3.7)

Range of wall and base units, laminated work surfaces, window to rear of property

Lounge (3.3 x 4.75)

Window to side, and double doors out to garden

Cloakroom

WC and wash hand basin, window to front of property

Stairs to first floor

Landing

Doors to bedrooms, bathroom, airing cupboard and cupboard.

Bathroom (2.3 x 2)

White bathroom suite with low level WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. Window to rear

Bedroom two (3.75 x 3)

Window to rear overlooking countryside

Bedroom one (3.75 x 3)

Window to front

External

Parking for 2 cars and gardens to side and rear

Shared Ownership

This is a Shared Ownership property, with 30% being sold ( full market price £215,000). The rent charge on the remaining 70% will be £308.14 pcm. There will also be a monthly service charge and a monthly buildings insurance charge of £15.53pcm

To be considered for this property you must
•Must have a local connection to Gorsley
•Have a household income of under £80,000

Applicants need to register with Help to Buy South
https://www.helptobuysouth.co.uk/user/

Disclaimer

All measurements are approximate. We have not checked the serviceability of any appliances, fixtures or utilities (i.e. water, electricity, gas) which may be included in the sale. We cannot guarantee building regulations or planning permission has been approved and all prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves on these points prior to entering into a contract. Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.

  • 2 bed semi detached house
  • 30% SHARED OWNERSHIP
  • Rent - £308.14pcm
  • Service Charge - £15.53pcm
  • Parking for 2 cars
EPC for Linton Wood Meadow, Gorsley, Ross-On-Wye

Like this property? Call 0800 294 2860

Return to search results

Location and criteria

X

This property has been viewed
79 times

Click here to book a viewing