Ask the seller of Burroughs Close, Brockworth, Gloucester a question
When you have registered/logged in a new window will appear where you can submit your question
Immaculate two bed top floor apartment on a shared ownership basis, situated in Brockworth. Comprising of two bedrooms, open plan kitchen/lounge, bathroom and parking.
All interested parties must meet the below criteria;
- Register on www.helptobuysouth.co.uk
- Earn no more than £80,000 per annum household income
- Applicants must not own another property
- Unable to purchase a property suitable for their needs on the open market
- The property must be their main purchase home
- The property cannot be let out
- Have no adverse credit i.e. CCJ or IVA's and pass financial assessment with Homes England
50% Shared Ownership £67,500 (£135,000 full market value)
Rent of £31.64 per week
Service Charge of £13.10 per week (includes ground maintenance, buildings insurance and estate management)
Communal entrance with stairs leading to apartment
Entrance hall with doors to lounge/kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms and storage cupboards.
Double glazed 4 windows surround, duel aspect
Range of wall and base units laminated roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, built in oven, gas hob and extractor.
Obscure double glazed window, white suite comprising bath with shower unit over, pedestal hand wash basin and WC, partly tiled walls, mirror.
Double glazed two windows
Double glazed window to rear
Airing cupboard and storage cupboard
Parking for one car
This shared ownership property.