Ask the seller of Northern Heights, 403 Nether Street, London - Shared Ownership a question
When you have registered/logged in a new window will appear where you can submit your question
Within the beautifully designed development, seven apartments are exclusively available through shared ownership. You can explore North London’s neighbourhoods or connect to central London via Finchley Central, just a 3 minute walk away from Northern Heights.
Kitchen – fully fitted designer kitchen with energy efficient integrated appliances by Neff
• Multi-function Neff single electric oven with glass splashback
• Energy efficient integrated washer-dryer and dishwasher*
• Integrated 20-litre bin
• Sun Bleached Oak Amtico flooring
• Energy efficient fridge/freezer
• Energy efficient microwave oven
Living area – open plan living area
• Sun Bleached Oak Amtico flooring throughout
• Lighting – Recessed finish ceiling downlighters strategically located throughout apartments and bedroom
• Contemporary finish light switches and sockets throughout
• Energy saving light bulbs
• White Aurora Downlighters.
• Access to a secluded balcony
Bathroom – separate fully fitted kitchen
• Contemporary style white sanitaryware by Vilroy and Bosch
• Chrome finish thermostatically controlled shower
• Taupe Ceramic wall tiling and floor tiling with mid-grey grouting
• Fitted feature shower screen to baths
Internal finishes and décor
• Private balcony or terrace to apartments
• Decorative lighting and emergency lights to the entrance lobby, internal corridors and externals
• A shared communal roof garden
• Communal heating system
• Energy saving light bulbs
• High-performance double-glazed windows and patio doors (as appropriate) throughout
• Heat-retaining wall and floor insulation throughout
• Dual flush toilet cisterns
• On-site cycle storage
• High performance double glazed windows (patio doors as appropriate ) throughout
• Heat-retaining floor and wall insulation throughout
• 10-year Checkmate Structural Warranty
Open Market Value: £599,950
Shared from 25% - £149,988 plus:
Rent of £843.66 pcm
and service charge of £174 (estimate)
Share sold based on applicant affordability.
Rent will increase each year and service charges will change based on costs of providing services such as communal lighting and maintenance
All applicants will need to successfully register with the Help to Buy agent prior to any offer being accepted
Twocan are proud to be advertising these properties on behalf of Origin Housing, who will facilitate any viewings and assess eligibility for shared ownership.
All measurements are approximate. We have not checked the serviceability of any appliances, fixtures or utilities (i.e. water, electricity, gas) which may be included in the sale. We cannot guarantee building regulations or planning permission has been approved and all prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves on these points prior to entering into a contract. Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
All images are used for illustrative purposes only and are representative only. They may not be the same as the actual home you purchase and the specification may differ. Images may be of a slightly different model of home and may include optional upgrades and extras which involve additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick, carpets, paint and other material colours may vary and also the specification of fittings may vary. Any furnishings and furniture are not included in any sale.