Why Use TwoCan?
TwoCan is all about doing what’s right to achieve the best outcome.
This lies at the very heart of our housing charity heritage and every member of the team wants to perform well because this leads to satisfied customers, contented staff and profit to help others... and because it’s the right thing to do.
These are just some of the reasons you might choose to work with TwoCan:
- We have a simple, fair and competitive pricing structure.
- We know a great deal about property. Our dedicated front-line team can call upon more than 50 years’ experience of working in the residential housing sector and we are, of course, closely tied to a housing charity which has been letting and maintaining thousands of homes for well over a decade.
- Communication is vital to building relationships and we will keep in touch in whatever way suits you. If you like the digital approach you can log into your record via our website, and track the progress we’re making with marketing your property, 24/7. But if you prefer the personal touch, we’ll always be pleased to speak on the phone or you are very welcome to visit our office in Newent. Tell us how you prefer to do business, and we’ll do it your way.
- Despite our best efforts, we know we won’t get it 100% right all the time, but we are open to feedback and we don’t mind if other people see it. We have, therefore, signed up to an external review facility called RaterAgent so that you can be confident that what you read about us is a true reflection of our customers’ experiences.
- We are a social enterprise business, delivering a blend of the finest elements of the private and charitable sectors. This means we combine a commercial drive for quality, value, efficiency and customer service, with strong ethics, caring values and financial security.
- Every penny we make in profit is gifted to our housing charity parent to invest in affordable homes and community amenities
- We are committed to adopting ‘green’ working practices and will save paper and travel whenever it is practical to do so. Our cars are energy-efficient, we work in an ‘agile’ way to reduce the miles travelled and we are based in an ‘A’-rated energy efficient office which has the distinction of achieving the BREEAM ‘Excellent’ standard for sustainability.
If you like what you read and want to find out more click or call to arrange your free no obligation valuation.