Ask the seller of 2 Bed Apartments, Six at Echo, Harrow - Shared Ownership a question
When you have registered/logged in a new window will appear where you can submit your question
South Harrow; where bustling urban life meets quiet city calm.
So Echo brings you the best of both worlds. Located just minutes from South Harrow underground station and near to the local independent market, this location is perfect for connectivity to central London whilst remaining close to Harrows on the Hill’s picturesque village and surrounding woodland and green spaces. These luxury apartments are designed with sustainability, comfort and people in mind. Each bespoke home has been created to the highest specification, whilst also offering the luxury of a secluded and spacious courtyard.
Contemporary and stylish bespoke kitchens, have each been designed kitchen has been designed and specified for the individual apartment and features gloss doors and drawers with laminate worktops and matching upstands. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchens.
• Zanussi ceramic hob with stainless steel splash back where applicable
• Zanussi integrated oven
• Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
• Zanussi integrated dishwasher
• Cooker hood – integrated or ceiling hood where applicable
• Blanco stainless steel sink with contemporary and Blanco mixer tap
• LED feature lighting to wall units
• Soft close to doors and drawers
• Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
• Zanussi washer/dryer freestanding in hallway cupboard
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Officers for further information.
Ideal Standard sanitary ware combined with Hansgrohe taps and showers are used throughout and wood effect vanity tops add a touch of elegance to create stunning bathrooms and en-suites.
• Bath with shower over and glass screen
• Low profile shower tray with glass shower screen/door
• Wood effect vanity tops
• Large format wall and floor tiles
• Heated chrome towel rail
To achieve a contemporary style interior we have selected clean lines for stairs, doors, architraves and skirting, keeping everything in subtle colours to create a calm and tranquil environment.
• Painted solid front entrance door with multi-point locking system
• Aluminium timber composite windows
• White painted flush internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
• Built in mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors to master bedroom
• Square cut skirting and architrave
• Painted walls
• Smooth painted ceilings
• Laminate flooring to entrance hall and in the kitchen/living/dining room areas
• Carpet in bedrooms
• Large format tiles in bathroom and en-suites
HEATING AND WATER
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Heated chrome towel rails in bathroom
• Heating via communal heating plant
• Downlights to kitchen/living/dining room and bathroom
• Pendant fittings in selected locations to entrance hall and all bedrooms
• LED feature lighting to wall units in kitchen
• White moulded electrical switches and sockets throughout
• Shaver points to bathroom and en-suites
• TV points to living/dining room and all bedrooms
• Phone points to kitchen/living/dining room, master and second bedrooms
• Data points to living room and master and second bedrooms
• Wiring for your own broadband connection
• Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky Q connection
• Video entry system to every apartment, linked to main entrance door
• External lighting to balcony/terrace
• Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
• Sprinkler system to all apartments and communal areas and bin stores
• Spur for customer’s own installation of security alarm panel
• Glass balustrade divisional and boundary fencing
• Fob controlled secure access
• Lift access to all floors
• Cycle and bin storage space
• Letterboxes provided for all apartments within communal entrance lobby
• There is no parking available but each unit comes with two secure bike storage
• Traditionally constructed brick and block outer walls, cavity filled with insulation
• Concrete floors
• Exterior treatments are a red brick
• Aluminium rain-water goods
• 10 year NHBC warranty
• 250 year lease
• A service charge will be payable for the maintenance of the shared facilities and communal areas
69 square meters
Includes washing machine, electric cooker, lift access, dishwasher.
Open market Value £402,500 from 25% Shares
25% Share = £100,625 plus monthly rent of £709 approx. and service charge of £142 approx.
Share based on affordability
*******£500 towards legal contributions ********
All images are used for illustrative purposes only and are representative only. They may not be the same as the actual home you purchase and the specification may differ. Images may be of a slightly different model of home and may include optional upgrades and extras which involve additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick, carpets, paint and other material colours may vary and also the specification of fittings may vary. Any furnishings and furniture are not included in any sale.
All measurements are approximate. We have not checked the serviceability of any appliances, fixtures or utilities (i.e. water, electricity, gas) which may be included in the sale. We cannot guarantee building regulations or planning permission has been approved and all prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves on these points prior to entering into a contract. Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
All applicants will need to successfully register with the Help to Buy agent prior to any offer being accepted
All mains services are connected.
Twocan are proud to be advertising these properties on behalf of Origin Housing, who will facilitate any viewings and assess eligibility for shared ownership.