Why use TwoCan?
TwoCan’s strength lies in the experience of its team and, whether you have one property to let or hundreds, we have the skills and support to take care of your investment.
These are just some of the reasons you might choose to work with TwoCan:
- We have a simple, fair and transparent pricing structure.
- Communication is essential to forge relationships that run smoothly. If you like to work digitally and want access to information 24/7 you can log into your account on our website or, if you prefer a more personal touch, we’ll happily pick up the phone or welcome you to our office in Newent. Tell us how you prefer to do business, and we’ll do it your way.
- We pride ourselves on running an open, honest and transparent service and that extends to publishing all feedback we receive from other landlords on our website. We use the external review facility raterAgent so you can be confident that what you read about us is a genuine reflection of our customers’ experiences – and you will be able to tell others about the service we provide, too.
- TwoCan is owned by a social landlord and registered charity that has been maintaining, letting and managing nearly 4,000 homes for over a decade. With this much knowledge under our belts it feels right to share our experience and offer our fresh approach to the wider market place.
- We are a social enterprise business, delivering a blend of the finest elements of the private and charitable sectors. We combine a commercial drive for quality, value, efficiency and customer service, with strong ethics, caring values and financial security.
- Every penny we make in profit is gifted to our housing charity parent to invest in affordable homes and community amenities.
- We are committed to working ‘green’ and will save paper and travel whenever it is practical to do so. Our cars are energy-efficient, we work in an ‘agile’ way to reduce the miles travelled and we are based in an ‘A’-rated energy efficient office which has the distinction of achieving the BREEAM ‘Excellent’ standard for sustainability.
If you like what you hear and think you’d like to do business with TwoCan, please get in touch and we’ll tell you more about what we can do for you.